Commensurate with experience
Healthcare, Dental, 401(k)
Board of Directors
Conformal Medical was started in 2016 to develop a next generation left atrial appendage occlusion implant to prevent strokes in patients with Atrial Fibrillation (AFib). The innovative technology simplifies patient treatment and improves outcomes. The company has initiated first human implants in the US and is starting to prepare for EU and US pivotal trials
This position is responsible for running clinical procedures, diagnosing product and patient issues and reporting back to engineers.
- Catheter lab experience
- LAAC experience is a plus
- Ability to manage cardiologists in the cath lab to ensure proper product usage
- Ability to be the expert on product usage
- Develop physician, nursing and echo training programs
- Organize and remind sites of clinical issues
If this sounds like the right position for you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.