Conformal Medical is recruiting a highly motivated individual to join our organization in the role of Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will possess a proven track record of marketing and therapy development skillsets in the cardiovascular space.
Objectives & Daily Responsibilities:
• Help to develop and lead the execution of Conformal Medical’s strategic marketing efforts
• Collaborate with Senior Leadership, Therapy Development, Field Clinical and Clinical Operations teams to drive consistent messaging on the CLAAS device and the CONFORM Pivotal Trial
• Help to Identify opportunities for the CLAAS device to be presented at medical conferences to include negotiating with meeting organizers, selecting presenting physicians and preparing them for their presentations. Identify and understand key opportunities for Podium and Live Case presentations
• Identify opportunities and requisite deadlines for abstract submission or podium discussions with all major conferences (TCT, TVT, CRT, AF Boston, HRS, ISLAA, CSI LAA and others)
• Lead the Digital strategy by developing social media & digital campaigns tailored to CONFORM sites, the broader interventional community (EP and IC) as well as current and potential investors
• Measure digital presence and reach through defined metrics and analytics
• Lead the omni-channel strategy for CONFORM sites, Conformal employees, and all stakeholders by coordinating deliverables for digital and non-digital collateral
• Manage the team of Marketing consultants by driving strategy and execution in Social/digital media, Press Releases, marketing collateral, meeting/conference management and physician and investor slide presentations
• Manage, maintain, and enhance the utilization of the CONFORM application (APP) to assure that new and impactful content is driven through this vehicle for CONFORM sites
• Manage Marketing budget and continuously update to assure maximum impact for dollars spent
• Assist in developing communication tools for all employees of Conformal Medical to use in educating the Principal Investigators (PIs), Clinical Research staff, extended hospital staff and other stakeholders at CONFORM sites
• Assist in managing the creation and production of training and educational material that assists all stakeholders in their presentation of the CONFORM study to suitable patients
Skills and Qualifications (Required):
• Minimum 10 years of experience in medical device marketing with a proven track record in driving adoption and messaging of cardiovascular devices
• BA/BS degree in business or related field
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization
• Strong business acumen and Interventional cardiovascular expertise
Skills and Qualifications (Preferred):
• Proven ability to manage outside vendors and consultants and associated budgets and timelines
• MBA, Business Administration or Marketing
• Digital design expertise
• Agency experience
• Job Description: Marketing Manager
• Salary: Commensurate with Experience
• Stock Options: Yes
• Benefits: Healthcare, Dental,401(k)
• Reports to: VP, Therapy Development
• Location: Nashua, NH (Remote/Hybrid optional)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
About Conformal Medical:
Conformal Medical, Inc., headquartered in Nashua, NH, is a medical device company developing next generation left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) technology. The left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) space is among the fastest growing segments in the cardiovascular medical technology segment.
The company recently closed its Series D financing, which raised a total of $35 million to support ongoing enrollment of the company’s CONFORM Pivotal Trial, drive iterative development projects, and broaden clinical experience in expanded geographies.
Conformal Medical is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified candidates and employees receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/...