Title: Development Engineer
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, 401(k), Stock Options
Reporting To: Program Manager or VP of Engineering
Location: Nashua, NH
Conformal Medical was started in 2016 to develop second generation left atrial appendage occlusion implants used to prevent strokes in patients with Atrial Fibrillation (AFib). The innovative technology that has been developed, simplifies physician usage, improves patient experience, and may improve outcomes. The company has completed a first-in-human trial and is preparing for European and US pivotal clinical trials.
This position will be responsible for designing and building test product, developing test protocols, designing and building test fixtures and manufacturing assembly tooling, and executing and interpreting verification and validation tests. The position will also contribute to new product designs.
This position requires an energetic and creative individual with good communication skills and a solid knowledge of mechanical design and testing procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- Zero to five years’ experience in medical device product development and testing
- Organized, ability to perform and clearly document tests, interpret and communicate results
- Basic machine shop skills
- Solidworks CAD proficiency
- Knowledge of Design Controls is preferred
- Working knowledge of Rapid Prototyping processes
- Able to work independently