Company: Do you want to join a growing, revolutionary, clinical stage medical device company?
Conformal Medical, Inc., headquartered in Nashua, NH, is a medical device company developing next generation left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) technology. The left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) space is among the fastest growing segments in the cardiovascular medical technology segment. The company recently closed its Series D financing, which raised a total of $35 million to support ongoing enrollment of the company’s CONFORM Pivotal Trial, drive iterative development projects, and broaden clinical experience in expanded geographies. Come join us as we continue our journey to bring the CLAAS technology to market in the US and beyond.
As An Intern, You Will:
* Provide forecasting and accounting support for the CONFORM clinical study
* Support accounts payable process, including daily bookkeeping and record keeping, payment reconciliation, staff expense process etc
* Assist in month end close process
* Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
* Assist with general financial filing in a month/quarter basis
* Work collaboratively with various departments to perform finance support if needed
* Work closely with Controller and CFO and provide accounting assistance across the whole department, will be accountable for asset depreciation posting and monthly reconciliation
* Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
What We Are Looking For:
* Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or MBA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related majors
* Highly organized and good attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Microsoft Excel experience
* Highly motivated with a desire to learn
Click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/...