Principal Field Clinical Specialist (West)
Company: Do you want to join a growing, revolutionary, clinical stage medical device company?
Conformal Medical, Inc., headquartered in Nashua, NH, is a medical device company developing next generation left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) technology. The left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) space is among the fastest growing segments in the cardiovascular medical technology segment. The company recently closed its Series D financing, which raised a total of $35 million to support ongoing enrollment of the company’s CONFORM Pivotal Trial, drive iterative development projects, and broaden clinical experience in expanded geographies. Come join us as we continue our journey to bring the CLAAS technology to market in the US and beyond.
Job Summary: Clinical Engineering team member who will communicate with clinical trial sites, train clinical trial sites, and support LAAC procedures.
Scope: Works within guidelines established by Clinical & Regulatory Affairs. Stays current on area specific literature, trends in left atrial appendage closure and clinical research related information. Maintains overall clinical research competency. Understanding of SOPs, ICH, FDA, IRB and local regulations.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with site staff
* Training sites on Conformal Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC) procedure
* Collaborating with site staff on subject selection (Eligibility Criteria)
* Supporting sites before, during and after LAAC procedures
* Completing necessary study-related documents (procedural)
* Device accountability
* Liaison between site and R&D
* Collaborate with training on developing programs for site staff and investigators
* Other duties as assigned
* Travel: 75%
* 5+ years of experience in a medical device clinical support environment;
* Highly computer literate: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines with attention to detail;
* Strong interpersonal skills as well as willingness to work within a team-oriented environment;
* Proven ability to manage a large number of accounts and necessary travel.
* Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration
* Previous Cardiovascular experience
* Knowledge of cardiovascular imaging is preferred (e.g. TEE, Echo cardiograph, coronary catheterization, cardiac electrophysiology models)
Education Requirements: Requires BA / BS in the science/health care field or equivalent related experience.
Click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/...